Gurdwaras in Pakistan
List of Gurdwaras in Pakistan
- Nankana Sahib, Gurdwara Nankana Sahib in Nankana Sahib, the birthplace of the founder of Sikhism, the most sacred Sikh place; the location of the birth of the Sikh founder, Guru Nanak.
- Gurdwara Janam Asthan, Nankana Sahib – This site is ‘Janam Asthan’ meaning ‘Place of Birth’ and childhood home.
- Gurdwara Bal Lilah, Nankana Sahib – This site is connected with adventures of the early childhood of the Guru.
- Gurdwara Patti Sahib, Nankana Sahib – ‘Patti’ means ‘Alphabet’ and is the site where Guru Nanak learnt the various different languages and particular the alphabet of these languages.
- Gurdwara Mall Ji Sahib, Nankana Sahib – This site is connected with adventures of the early childhood of the Guru in particular the events link to the Cobra and Mehta Kalu
- Gurdwara Kiara Sahib, Nankana Sahib – This site is where, as a youngster, Guru Nanak used to graze cattle. It is at a distance of about 1.5 km from the Janam Asthan.
- Gurdwara Tambu Sahib, Nankana Sahib
- Gurdwara Guru Hargobind Sahib, Nankana Sahib
Gurdwara Nihang Singhan, Nankana Sahib
- Gurdwara Sachcha Sauda, Chuharkana
- Gurdwara Panja Sahib, Hasan Abdal – This is the site where Guru Nanak Dev stopped the rock with his hand and the palm print is impressed on the rock.
- Gurdwara Darbar Sahib Kartar Pur, in Kartarpur, Narowal District, Pakistan. – It is built on the historic site where Jagat Guru Nanak Ji died on 23rd Assu, Samvat 1596 (22nd Sept. 1539).
- Gurudwara Chowa Sahib – built just outside the ramparts of the Rohtas Fort
- Gurdwara Pehli Patshahi, Lahore
- Gurdwara Sri Nank Garh, Lahore
- Baoli Sahib Sri Guru Amar Das, Lahore (Roofed Well)
- Parkash Asthan Sri Guru Ram Das, Lahore
- Gurdwara Diwan Khana, Lahore
- Dharamshala Sri Guru Ramdas, Lahore
- Gurdwara Baoli Sahib Guru Arjan Dev, Lahore
- Gurdwara Bhai Budhu Da Awa, Lahore
- Gurdwara Janam Asthan Guru Ram Das, Lahore
- Gurdwara Lal Khoohi, Lahore
- Gurdwara Dehra/Dera Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev, Lahore – This is the site of Guru Arjan Dev Ji’s matyrdom
- Gurdwara Patshahi Chhevin
- Gurdwara Patshahi Chhevin Muzang
- Gurdwara Shikargarh Patshahi Chhevin, Lahore
- Shahid Ganj Bhai Taru Singh
- Gurdwara Shahid Ganj Sighnian, Lahore
- Shahid Ganj Bhai Mani Singh, Lahore
- Gurdwara Dera Sahib Panjvin Patshahi Lahore, (part of the complex adjacent to Lahore Fort which houses Ranjit Singh’s Samadhi)
- Gurdwara Makhdoom Pur Pahoran
- Sri Guru Nanak Sat Sang Sabha Gurdwara, Aram Bagh, Karachi
- Manora Gurdwara, Manora, Karachi
- Gurdwara Karachi Sikh Sangat, Ranchore Line, Karachi
- Gurdwara Ratan Tala, Near Preedy Police Station, Karachi
- Adam Goth Gurdwara, Gulshan-e-Maymar, Karachi
- Gurudwara Pehli Patshahi, Justice Kayani Road, Karachi
- Gurudwara Pehli Patshahi, Clifton, Karachi
- Gurdwara at Swami Narain Mandir, Karachi
- Gurdwara Baba Tegh Bahadur Sahib Kandhkot, Pakistan
- Darbar sahib, Halani, Tehsil Mehrabpur Distt. Naushreo Feroze .
Source : en.wikipedia.org